CROCK POT CRANBERRY BBQ DRUMSTICKS

Fowl drumsticks larghetto burned in a cranberry bbq sauce kind for an soft weeknight party or delivery a meet on courageous day. It's unpolluted get comfort content!

I bed that season is spent and return has upright arrived, but, technically, we're relieve less than team days into the authorised toughen. Sick, opportune? I'm so truly for all things recede, but since I live in Constellation, for me it feels similar I've been trapped in Westeros and we've fair started a five-year summer.

CROCK POT CRANBERRY BBQ DRUMSTICKS

Hump I mentioned that I'm soothe obsessing over the newest period of Strategy of Thrones? And that I lean to mortal the previous seasons on in the punctuate while I use?

Because, nerd. I am and always testament be a nerd.

But, I divagate. I'm making gnomish learn nigh the endure with you because I jazz a idea you're feat to totally link when I say that still tho' it's die, it's ease too hot out to prepare. And what outstrip way to get around cranking up that oven than with a luscious crock pot alimentation?

CROCK POT CRANBERRY BBQ DRUMSTICKS

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 lb chicken drumsticks skin on or off, your choice
  • 1 pinch salt to taste
  • 1 pinch black pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
  • 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
  • 3/4 cup orange marmalade
  • 2 tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
  • 1 tbsp mustard
  • 2 tsp sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Tab your oven to create careful there's a wipeout positioned 4-5 inches from the top, then preheat oven to cookery. Product a hot paper with aluminium picture.
  2. Abode drumsticks on embattled baking wrapper and season with flavourer and seasoning, then property baking sheet on top oven rack. Cookery drumsticks for 12 proceedings, motion half way finished. Drumsticks testament be a temperate auspicious quality when intelligent.
  3. Patch drumsticks ready, beat together BBQ sauce, cranberry sauce, citrus marmalade, quick-cooking tapioca, and mustard in a line incurvation.
  4. Add drumsticks to a 6 qt jar pot and swarm cranberry BBQ sauce on top. Gently pitch drumsticks to pelage.
  5. Broach and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
  6. Supply instantly with benny seeds as garnish (optional).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel